Sunday, April 24, 2011

Housekeeping

Really not much visible progress so far this weekend. Made the skylight window Saturday morning, then managed to crack it during the trial fitting. I could use it but why not do it right. I knew I should have bought two pieces of plexiglas when I was in Norfolk. Oh, well !  I made the mistake of copying the existing window and the next one I make will have some Jerry mods. The smoke gray will look really sweet.
  I also finished the rudder control system and the tailwheel steering. Here's a shot of the installation.
Spent the rest of Saturday working in the hanger to make room for wing assembly. Here are a couple shots of the fuselage outside in the sun.


I'm not sure but I think I like the smaller diamond on the right side better.


Since it will be really warm today, I have the messy job of putting some Paralketone into the wing struts. With any luck the wings will be on next week.

No comments: